Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hello from Hong Kong!






















Hi everyone! My name is Flat Avery, and I was just sent to Hong Kong by your classmate, Avery Holt. She sent me here to visit her old neighbor Jenny, who now lives here as a teacher. It took me a long time to get here, since I had to travel over 8,200 miles to get here! Now that I am here, though, I love this city! It is very bright and busy. There are over 7 million people that live in this city, so it is one of the most crowded cities in the whole world!

I have been staying at the Chinese University of Hong Kong with Jenny, which is on top of a very high mountain in the city. We love it up here!

Over the next few days, I will be posting pictures on this blog of all of the fun adventures that Jenny, her friends, and I have been having in Hong Kong. So far I have seen lots of skyscrapers, lots of mountains, a few beaches, and lots and lots of stores! I can't wait to share more of my adventure with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment